Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

We have had a wonderful Mothers Day! Baby Julia went to the doctor this morning and got some good news - she is on track with her weight gain. The doctor was concerned on Friday that she was losing to much weight. We worked hard at feeding this weekend and she is back up to 8 lbs 11 ounces. We had some great company today - Aunt Carrie, Ryan, Carli and Meredith came to see us! We had a great time playing with Carli and watching Julia sleep. Jay just got home from working all day and my dad just got here to meet the baby!

I am very thankful for my wonderful mother - Mimi has been so great helping taking care of us. I hope everyone had a wonderful Mothers Day, I know we sure did!




1 comment:

  1. Julia is beautiful! Isn't it wonderful to have your mom's help?? Your mom looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Followers