Thursday, April 16, 2009

39 weeks and feeling great!

With my due date just a week away, I am feeling great. I am so fortunate to have a job where I can come home during the day and take a nap.... I really do not know how people can work a full day when they are this far along (I applaud them). Jay laughs at me bc I like to just rest with no tv, no radio - just quiet. Unfortunately my neighbor is doing lots of work on her house so it is not that quiet, but at least I am getting a nap.
I do have this fear that I am going to be at the hospital visiting one of the drs we call on or with a pt delivering a bone stim unit and my water is going to break. I sure hope not - but just in case I am going to start walking around with a glass/ bottle of water and blame my clumsiness.
I will keep you guys updated but I have no "signs" that she is coming anytime soon - I thought I would start feeling something at this point. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Here is a sign...you are in week 40!! She is coming. We can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete

Followers