Friday, February 24, 2012

We have been a little busy....

No excuses for my "time off" but we have been a little busy!!! If you have not heard, Baby Savage #2 will be here in less than a month (If I can make it that long). Julia is SO EXCITED about this baby in mommys tummy. We did not find out the sex of the baby but everyone has an opinion on what it is. I think this is a boy just bc I am carrying the baby different that I carried Julia. I feel the same, great pregnancy with no problems! Jay and Julia say it is a girl and Julia already picked out her name! Baby Gracie and she will not consider anything else!!!
So on top of preparing for the new Baby, we have put our house on the market, working a lot, and preparing for our big move to CALIFORNIA in just a few months! So I have a lot of catching up to do on here before the new baby gets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers